Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rainofwind

MELSEC-K K2ACPU HELP

20 posts in this topic

HI! EVERYBODY. I AM NEW TO PLC. THE PLC TYPE I AM USING IS : MELSEC-K CPU : K2A WHAT I DON'T MAKE OUT IS : MOV D80,D112 MOV K2,D113, OUT F100 HOW TO UNDERSTAND " OUT F100 " ? AND WHAT IS "F100" SUCH AS "F100 ,F112 , F113" WHAT IS THE MEANING. THANKS.

F is annunciator. Looking for more info... BRB. OK, looks like it writes a value to LED's on the PLC. I have never used the K-series before, but this is what the F device is on the others. Maybe panic mode can help you out with a manual or check the downloads section.

THANKS waynes! I HAD THOUGHT F IS FLAG, BUT IT PROVES TO BE WRONG. I CAN GUESS F MEANS FUNCTION. BUT WHEN IT IS WITH A NUMBER , AND THE MEANING WILL VARY ACCORDING TO THE DIFFERENT NUMBER. SUCH AS F100 , F112, F113 ETC. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THE FUNCTION IF F DOES MEAN FUNCTION. THANKS ANY MORE.

sorry. i may mistake something. here is a segment of a program. mov D46 D110 mov D47 D111 mov K3300 D80 BCD D80 D112 mov K0 D113 OUT F112 mov D115 D46 mov D116 D47 it seems that the F112 needs four parameters as above are D110, D111, D112, D113 and the output is D115, D116 what i get confused is how they operate? what is the formula? i wonder if the D110(D111...) just only store temp data?

Sorry, but F112 is no annuciator inside the K-PLC. F112 means a multiplication of BCD 6 digits. (D110+D111)*(D112+D113)=(D114+d115+d116), where D110+D111 and D112+D113 is a BCD number. Also D114+D115+D116 is in BCD format. D110 = Trailing 4 digits D111 = Low Byte is leading 2 digits. D112 see D110 D113 see D111 D114 = Trailing 4 digits D115 = Intermediate 4 digits D116 = Leading 4 digits

Thanks FNMdeJong, Do you perhaps have a manual for this PLC? I basically have all the manuals, but nothing on the K Series!!!!!! Thanks in advance

I.have all the manuals for this PLC range, only not in digital format. These range of PLC's are very old. I don't have a scanner, so maby i can fax you some pieces off the manual, for the functions you need??

Thank you very much for your effort, but I do not require such manuals at this time. I will definately contact you if I do need them. Maybe if rainofwind needs it then I am sure he/ she will contact you after viewing the previous post. Regards

thanks waynes and FNMdeJong very much for your effort. i am so sorry to view your posts till now. and i am glad to see your answers on this question. as waynes mentioned, i am in need of the functions of F. but i feel sorry to say i don't have an electrograph but a pc here. i don't know how many functions does the plc has on F. i hope you can send them to my e-mail (gd408@126.com) if you are convenient. and i would be grateful with all of your help. thank all of you. regards.

It's been a few years since I programmed a Mitsi but I seem to remember that the range F0 to F255 is called the Annunciator and this can be used as a FIFO for Faults for instance. There is a stack of 8 data registers, a top of stack register and a number of active F flags. If for instance you set F123 the top of stack register will contain 123. I used it very effectively on an AnS series, should work for the old K series as well.

thanks mike17112 my consideration was the same with yours at first time. but later i thought if the F stands for Flag, then its instruction should be "set" , and "out" is related to a coil. 'cause i am a newer for plc, i don' know whether my piont is right or not. and if you have viewed previous posts, maybe you would have different points. thanks! regards! rainofwind

You can programme the K-PLC just like the old F-Series with F for functions. The functions for the F-series are not equal to those on the K-series. To read and understand a programm for this kind off plc's you need a manual. The annuciator is introduced for the first inside the A-series. And You are right it is used for you're own alarms. You can set a physical LED on the PLC CPU.

hi, FNMdeJong You advise me to programme the K-plc with F for functions. but I even don't know what the functions are and hwo can I proramme the functions with F? The point is not I want to use the functions but just I want to make clear what the functions are. the question happens during my reading a product line program. when i come across the F, i don't know what its meaning is. so i turn to the forum for help. And thanks to your help, i know the function of F112. Obviously it is not enough. i have to know the whole functions with F otherwise i don't think i will understand the concerned part of that program. do you think so? now i think i don't need the whole description of it but what i need is : the input and output parameters and the functions i thinks it is enough. lonking forward to your help. thanks a lot! best regards! rainofwind

Maby I can post some more functions in detail. What kind off functions are used inside the programm besides F112?

ThankS FNMdeJong! The concerned functions are F100, F111, F112, F113, F126, F127. They each repeat many times in the program. Thanks in advance! best regards! rainofwind

Inside the manual the next explanaition is given for the specified functions: All these functions always use D110 to D117. F0-F99 : External Failure Memory F100-F107 : No specification F110 : 6 Digit Addition in BCD format 1st number D110 lower 4 digits + D111 Upper 2 digits 2 st number D112 lower 4 digits + D113 Upper 2 digits Result D114 lower 4 digits + D115 Upper 2 digits F111 : 6 Digits Substraction in BCD format (See F110) F112 : 6 Digits Multiply in BCD format 1st number D110 lower 4 digits + D111 Upper 2 digits 2 st number D112 lower 4 digits + D113 Upper 2 digits Result D114 lower 4 digits + D115 middle 4 digits + D116 upper 4 digits F113 : 6 Digits devide in BCD format 1st number D110 lower 4 digits + D111 Upper 2 digits 2 st number D112 lower 4 digits + D113 Upper 2 digits Result D114 lower 4 digits + D115 Upper 2 digits D116 remainder lower 4 digits + D117 remainder upper 2 digits F126 : Read from KD71 F127 : Write to KD71 See the appropriate manual from the KD71 for further information about the F126 and F127 instruction. I don't have this manual. But seeing the model number i think it is a positioning module like the AD71.

Thanks for your help FNMdeJong Even though I don't know what kd71 is (I have googled for kd71, but the result appears meaningless), for i have checked against the wiring between K2Acpu and its external devices, but no kd71. Hence i will cost some time to understand the other F-series program at first,after that then I follow the F126,F127 and F100. Thanks all of you for your ideas and suggestions. best regards rainofwind

hi everybody. sorry for i have mistaken kd71 for ad71 before. and i have made sure the device conneted to plc is ad61, i basically konw the function of F126 and F127 (instruction) similar in ad61 and how they operate by reading the manual of ad61 downloading from internet and now i think i may understand how f126 and how 127 is. of course it is mainly due to all your help. and i still don't konw the function of F100. but with the program followwing i may konw something about F100. the segment list as follow: 1 MOV D4 D113 MOV D5 D114 MOV K1 D110 OUT F100 MOV D111 D10 MOV D112 D11 2 MOV K0 D110 MOV K0 D111 MOV K10 D80 BCD D80 D112 OUT F100 MOV D113 D42 MOV D114 D43 what i think is: when (D110)=k0 input: D111, D112 output: D113, D114 when (D110)=k1 input: D113, D114 output: D111, D112 and the parameters format is BCD by segment 2 what i want to know is the function of F100 and how the parameters operate. any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. rainofwind Edited by rainofwind

I have looked into the manual for the K3 PLC, then a F100 is an END instruction. Maby is it possible that this part of the programm is some kind of jump?? Inside the manuals for K2 PLC there is no mentioned about a instruction F100, while F0-F99 are annuciators and F100 till F256 are functions. F101 till F107 are used for remote stations where F101 is for station No 1. There is nothing mentioned about F100. Maby U should post you're question (including the part of the program) along with you're total hardware configuration of the PLC to youre Mitsubishi contact. I'm sorry but i am out of options.

thanks FNMdeJong when i check the similar programs i think the F100 may be a convert instruction. it depends on what D110 is, 1 or 0 is just like a switch between BCD or BIN what i mean is it is to convert bcd to bin or on the contrary. but what confused me is there are two instructions as BCD or BIN in the instruction set. if it is really so i don't konw why they use F100 instead of using the two instructions. i want to prove it by wrting a segment using F100 and monitor the input and output. but it may get risk. i will follow your advice to contact the MIts and thanks for your help. rainofwind