Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mr_shadow

NT3S alarms

5 posts in this topic

Hello everybody; I'm using alarm objects in NT3S display, since this operator panel is new i couldn't get more information from OMRON people here.I want to acknowledge alarms automatically, but in the manual it says for eliminating the alarm from the screen, first there musn't be this alarm, second you must acknowledge this alarm by putting an acknowledging button in the screen (Key's specific Task), but we don't want to see the alarm in the screen when this alarm is not present, for this reason we should acknowledge alarms automatically.I think there must be a system register which acknowledges all alarms automatically .Or we must put an invisible button and we must press it form PLC. We can write this button's press task "Acknowledge All Alarms" but also i don't know the way to do this. Can anybody give me any suggestion or any help?

I recall having to put the value 65535 in the alarm trigger register in some other OMRON HMI and it would reset all alarms. Give it a try! Edited by Pierre

I tried it but it didn't solve my problem, if you have other ideas please share with me, there must be a solution but i couldn't find it.

Since the number one reason for this alarm function's behaviour is to enable the operator to view one thing that happned when he was not around AND you just don't want this ... why dont you just manage the alarms in the PLC and have it trigger some Text from the registers value? You have a 0 in a register and nothing happens. When it has any data above ZERO you trigger a page change and have some text displayed on this page for X many seconds than you reset the register value and switch back the page displayed.

Hi It is not possible to automatically acknowledge alarms for NT3 at the moment. They need to be acknowledged always. Regards, MPM