Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BITS N BYTES

Ns-10 Hmi

2 posts in this topic

PROBLEM 1 Is there a method to create fixed text labels that do not change when labels are switched? I have two languages English and Spanish set up in "Switch Label" project properties. This works fine. My problem is that in some cases I do not want the text associated with the label of specific functional objects to change when the label is switched between languages. To date the only method [and it is very laborious] is to define all labels in English, export to CSV file and copy the labels that stay the same from English to Spanish, then import. PROBLEM 2 Is there a method to define Font Attributes for newly created labels that are edited in an exported CSV file? When copy/pasting labels in exported CSV file, the newly created labels DO NOT take the same Font attributes [type, size, justification etc.] as the original ones. This is particularly annoying when creating tables. Seems the only way is to edit each labels font properties after importing the CSV. Very laborious!!

Problem 1 Try using the indirect reference color to hide the text in the cases that you'll need.