Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mozfet

A Problem With A Dosing Machine.

3 posts in this topic

Hello. Last week I did a dosing machine project, using a ZEN and two K3HB-VLC weight panel meters (because there are two weighters). The machine is dosing ammonium nitrate very fast - a 50 kg sack for 5 sec. The problem is that the client wants to see the actual measured weight displayed on the panel meters. I tuned the panel meters to empty the weighters when reaching the L level on 49.60 kg. There are 0.40 kg on fly when closing the valve, so the total weight is 50 kg exactly. The client wants to see 50 kg on the display, but I can't see a way to do that. And the high speed dosing is very importnat. Can you help me please. Regards

Hi Mozfet, I wonder if the following approach could work: 1. Set the weight meters at 50 kg 2. Add “permanent weight” of 0.4 kg on the dozers- it will represent the added weight while the valve closes You will still have 50 kg weighted and reading of 50 kg on the meters

Thought the same BUT i bet that the client will then complain that when not dosing the meter reads 0.4kg