Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
erhard

Using Digione Iap With C200he Or Hx

5 posts in this topic

I like to know any one can help me on communcation with a DigiOne and C200HE or HX. I downloaded the new frimware from Digi and now i can not connect with it at all even going and using differ setting in the DigiOne. so has anyone use them they worked okay before i upgraded the POST and Firmware to series F I can when i connect to the Omron it always come back from the digi as being connected a c200hs and not a C200HE. If I connect to a C200H I can connect but Can not upload or Download either.

What is a DigiOne?

BobB, It is an Ethernet to Serial device, sold in the US as Omron part number CPM2-ETI-L1. Originally we were told they had a "special" setup for Omron. Perhaps the "standard" upgrade from the manufacturer does not have the "special" setup. I have not seen anything on this from Omron in probably 2 1/2 years. Not sure what you can do, erhard. Perhaps DigiOne can get you a compatible download for your unit. It's worth a shot! Edited by gtsuport

Plenty of others about also - Lantronics, Adam (Advantech), Anybus etc. Omron in Ozz had a seminar with the local Lantronics guy present and doing a presentation several years ago.

I have not use DigiOne but here is the manual for it: Digi02_SetUpGuide.pdf