Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
@lph@strike

A8GT-70 GOT

12 posts in this topic

hello, what is the software for series GOT800? please, I need you help me thanks Carlos (Argentina) Edited by @lph@strike

The A8 GOT series are programmed using the A8GOTP software Part number SW3NIW-A8GOTP I use version 20N

where I can download trial version for this program?? Somebody know? please!! I need help with it :(

There is no trial version of this software. The A800 series HMI is obsolete. You'll need to buy the software from Mitsubishi. The part number mentioned below won't come up in the computer, so you might be best off to contact Mitsubishi tech support and see what they can do for you.

this software and 800 series GOT are all obsoleted. i'm not sure if they still sell it but if you buy GT works2, you will find this software as a bonus on CD.

Panic, not always true. The last 2 builds of those CDs coming from Japan did not have the old 800 Series SW on the disk. We have requested they put it back on, and the product manager for software is also going to make sure when he makes the US disks he includes it. But there may be some out there that did not. If they buy GTWorks2 and need it and it's not there, we usually make sure we get it to them.

oh well...

Sorry for opening this old topic. Is A8GOTP sw in any install disks now? Or is it possible to download this sw from any website? I found it at http://www.mitsubishielectric.co.jp/fa/products/hmi/got/download/softup/a8gotp-j/index_j.htm , but website admins didnt confirms my registration for one week now. Does anyone of you has access to this file? Thanks

Don't know how it works in your country but in the US they give it as a free download. They also have a free utility which works in Windows which can upload and download but not program.

Thanks for answer. Its not at our local website. Can you post a download link from US website?

The US website used to block people from outside of the US time zones. Not sure if it still does. www.meau.com is the website, check in Downloads under Software.