Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChrisKozanecki

Function Block updates (and/or CX-One)

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I have been looking all day and cant find any information either way from the web. Hopefully someone here has the information I seek. I was hoping to find a place where I can get already created FB's from the CJ series. Anyone know if there is a place where omron is allowing people to update their FB libraries off of a standard location?? I heard talk that they were goign to be doing this somewhere. Another thing, related to, but slightly different, is omron goign to be offering free upgrades for minor revisons? Such as 1.0 to 1.1? (obviously I would expect to have to pay for a 1.0 to 2.0)

For Europe we have the European download center where you can download updates, fixes, add-ons and service packs for every licensed software that you have to register first. I know there is also a FB library you can download there. For US I believe you go to the Omron Software Registration & Download Center. Btw, I believe CX-One 1.0 > 1.1 is a free upgrade... right !?

Chris, Not sure where you are located, but PdL is correct. If in the US, go to the link provide above and register. You will need your license number (on CD case I think). Once registered, you will be able to download updates to CX-One, which includes function blocks. As it was explained to me originally, the v1.1 update should be available by this process. As you stated, v2.0 will be a chargable upgrade, which was thought to be around $695 US. Please don't take that as gospel, you know how things can change! Hope this helps.

Thank you =o) it turns out I actually had that page in my bookmarks

The newest FB.refer to it. sorry it is too big.i can't upload it