Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nasir_ash

F250 VISION SENSOR

3 posts in this topic

i would like to know that; In F250 vision sensor, four cameras are used to inspect the product. if i take four different images and process them. Does the controller generate four different outputs with respect to the camera sensing. example. i have four products A B C D PRODUCT A IS "OK' PRODUCT B IS "NG" PRODUCT C IS "OK" PRODUCT D IS "NG" DOES CONTROLLER GENERATE FOUR DIFFERENT OUTPUTS FOR PRODUCT A B C & D. PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS REGARD. THANKS NASIR

I believe you need to assign it when you choose to output the result of the measurment criteria for each shot. (This is only from memory) Therefore you could concievable have four seperate outputs. Or i believe that you could create one expression to use the results from all cameras to output to a single output.

Pretty sure you can set the F250 up either way. Best guess (with out checking manuals) is that the OR output will give a result based on all inspections. Do you want a single output for all four inspections? Do you want one output for each inspection? You should be able to set up expressions for either situation. Let us know what you are trying to do.