Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Learner

No Display

3 posts in this topic

Dear gentlemen, How are you all getting on? Hope some or one of the experts here can provide some solutions or point me out where could it be going wrong... Thank you. 4 touch screens been linking up with plc and via controller link. However, I face one thing that bordering my mind. All 4 touch screens can see each other. However, I am doing 2 pages of faulty log (one is page is showing the frequencies of an alarm happened, another one page is showing the history of when the alarm happen). I am just wondering why the alarms for the first page of other touch screen can be display in each touch screen BUT why the second page of other(not all) touch screens can't be seen by each other? Some can display correctly, some just have one or two alarms display while actually there are a lot of alarms really happen before, or else sometime not even an alarm is display. I can't really understand... Just hope the experts here can provide me some hints or something else that I can go and trace out myself... Sorry for bordering you all.. Hope you all don't mind. Thank you..

Are the project files of all 4 screens the same ? If not, this sounds like a wrong alarm configuration.

Hi, May I know what kind of wrong alarm configuration that I did wrongly? I am using the ns-designer. I am writing a file for all the 4 touch screens with the 2 pages of alarm displaying each touch screen alarms only. As I seen in the ns-designer, it doesn't really have any setting to do OR do I really miss out something? I will still check on it again and see any thing that I could miss out or what. Also, could it be if anything to do to reset the controller link or some other setting that need to reset? I am linking the 4 panels plc using controller link. However, each remote i/o cards of the line is communicate via combo bus. If the combo bus still having error or what, then will it affect the touch screen displaying. At this moment, the combo bus still having error but the line still can run and each bit status still can be get by plc... Hope you all still can provide me some information while I will check on the alarm configuration again. Thank you...