Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Good-to-Go

Logicmaster PC Keyboard Maps

4 posts in this topic

Greetings all! I am returning to PLC work after about a 10 year reassignment. We use the PC version of both Logicmaster 1 and 6 to program our PLCs. Unfortunately, the little tear-out keyboard maps from the Logicmaster books have disappeared. These keyboard maps specify the keystrokes for those of us who use a standard PC, rather than a Workmaster. Does anyone know where I could get a copy of these maps? Many Thanks!

I know exactly what you're looking for. I was going to post the page from the Logicmaster manual. Guess what? In the pdf version of both the Logicmaster One and Logicmaster Six manuals, that page is blank! Here is a chart taken from the readme.lm6 file that may be helpful. o CTRL I : enter letter I in workarea reference line. o CTRL 0 : enter letter O in workarea reference line. o CTRL R : enter letter R in workarea reference line. o CTRL C : enter letter C in workarea reference line. o CTRL U : enter letter A in workarea reference line. o CTRL , : change workarea to decimal format. o CRTL . : change workarea to double precision format. o CTRL / : change workarea to signed decimal format. o CTRL H : change workarea to hexadecimal format. o CTRL B : change workarea to binary format. o CTRL Z : clear workarea line. o CTRL D : delete the last character. o CTRL S : move the workarea cursor. o CTRL E : enter the current function. o CTRL A : accept the rung. o CTRL P : display previous rung. o CTRL N : display next rung. o CTRL W : shift/enter. o CTRL = : toggle +- sign. o CTRL 0-9 : enter channel 0 through 9 in workarea o CTRL F1-F6 : enter channels A through F in workarea. o ALT X : confirm the prompt.

Keboard Map

Steve & Russ : Many Thanks for the assistance. The data you provided was exactly what I needed.