Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nasir_ash

analog channel problem

5 posts in this topic

I HAVE TO DISCUSS A PROBLEM WHICH I M FACING, THE PROBLEM IS THAT, I HAVE PROGRAMMED CQM1-CPU43 AND CONNECT IT WITH NT11S. I HAVE SENSE TEMPERATURE AND CONNECT IT TO ANALOG MODULE THROUGH 4--20mA TRANSMITTER. THE ANALOG DATA I HAVE SAVE IN DM0, DM1, DM2, DM3 AND DEFINE THESE LOCATION IN NT11S TO DISPLAY THE TEMPERTURE. WHEN I CONNECT ALL THE FOUR CHANNELS THAT DATA DISPLAY ON NT11S IS *** (CORREPT FORM) IF I DISCONNECT CH04 THE DATA AT CH03 IS CORRECT, CH 02 AND CH01 ARE ASLO CORREPTED. IF DISCONNECT CH03 DATA AT CH02 IS CORRECT, CH 01 IS CORREPTED. AND SO ON. WIRIING IS ACCORDING TO THE MANUAL. ONE THING MORE, EITH I USE 4--20mA SIGNAL OR 0---10V PROBLEM WIL REMAIN SAME. PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS REGARD. NASIR ASHFAQ

Usually the "***"'s mean that the data is larger than the numeral display setting can display. What is the actual data in the DM locations? Does the data in the DM locations appear to be correct? What analog module are you using? Any additional information will help us to help you. gtsuport

... Hi, Also check that the PLC data is in the BCD data type, the NT11 will display *** if number is out of range or invalid (non BCD) You can convert data types in the PLC using the BIN() or BCD() functions. Nibroc Edited by Nibroc

I m using AD041 analog module. SCL instruction is use for scaling. The data in DM is in correct form. But the display is *** when i connect more then ONE analog input.

... Check that the NT screen is referencing only one word, not two... If the NT11 is referencing two words, it may display **** if value is too large in the two words. See diagram... Nibroc Edited by Nibroc