Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
elhagan

hello all

6 posts in this topic

hello all i have mitsubishi plc FX-24MRES i want to program it with ladder program after i make the program with gx iec devolper thay say can not find code generiton i want to see example thanx all

I have only non-IEC version installed on this machine so someone else should be able to help you more. Are you sure GX supports this PLC? This is an old model. You might have to use Medoc to program it. Example code is just about any ladder logic you find in this section. When testing new PLC I often create something simple like this just to see it ticking:      T0 ----|\|---------(T0 K20)

thank you panic mode but i still can under stand how to work with this cpu and gx iec devolper i want only example make with this cpu or any fx s

1. Create a POU and put the code in. 2. Create a Task (TSK) ... maybe call it MAIN 3. Open the Task, add your POU to it (select from drop down arrow) 4. FILE / REBUILD ALL to compile your code into Instruction Code. 5. FILE/ TRANSFER/ Download to PLC to send it to the PLC. POU = Programme Organisation Unit (as long or as short s you like) TASK = where you tell the programme what POUs you want to use. REBUILD = converts graphics to code and checks for validity Download = send to PLC. You need to know about Global and Local Variables as well. Good Luck

thank you sparky you very good i made project but i cant start with ladder the input name and the out put name input = x output=y start with x0 and y0 or x0.0 y0.0 and some thing see the photo SYANTEX ERROR THANK YOU

The addreses should be X0 and Y0, not X0.0 and Y0.0.