Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jay Anthony

Electrical Engineer needs help with CXP

10 posts in this topic

Guest_Ahmed M. : Please register at MrPLC.com and join the MRPLC.com community Register at MrPLC.com Please read this manual: CX Programmer Introduction Guide @ MrPLC.com

Again from PM today....sigh... Please tell us the model number of the PLC. Here is the CX Programmer Manual: Cx Programmer Operation Manual V4.0 @ MrPLC.com

Looks like our CEO is in training AGAIN!!!! AND he's in Iraq. Hope he don't come back.

I usually wouldn't respond, but the 'old boss' comment had me rolling! How is it that bosses can determine EXACTLY how long it should take the programmer to lay out and debug a program, but they can't successfully get their own head out of their arses? Anyhoo, I don't know what to tell this guy. If he provides some information about what he's trying to do, what software and hardware he's using, and perhaps a little bit of detail we can help him out....otherwise, give him a paddle. Tig

Again from PM today: Guest_ahmed: Please register at MrPLC.com and join the MRPLC.com community Register at MrPLC.com Please post all your requests in this forum. CQM1H manuals: CQM1H Series CQM1H-CPU__ Programmable Controllers Programming Manual @ omron.com SYSMAC CQM1H Series Operation Manual - Part I of 2 @ omron.com SYSMAC CQM1H Series Operation Manual - Part 2 of 2 @ omron.com See this document for PLC cable to computer: Omron Serial Cables @ MrPLC.com

Again from PM this morning... God (and Jay Anthony) helps them who help themselves... Somebody else can have a turn!

We could just BAN his IP and save you all the trouble...good grief... Some people's kids....