Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
reno

Fichier EDS Carte RJ71EIP91

3 posts in this topic

Bonjour Tout le monde.

Je suis nouveau dans le forum. je travaille dans l'industrie automobile et notamment  sur les PLC mitsubishi.

Je dois réaliser une communication entre une carte Ethernet  IP "RJ71EIP91 et une  Imprimante ZEBRA. (ZT620)

Zebra  a validé la communication avec un fichier EDS pour Rockwell.

(EDS File
The EtherNet/IP EDS file describes the Identity and I/O capabilities of the printer. The file
is used by PLC configuration tools to configure the I/O connections and data tags used to
communicate with the printer over the EtherNet/IP network.
The EDS file is keyed by Rockwell for EDS AOP usage (a custom Rockwell AOP will be
available from Zebra or in the latest version of Studio 5000). See Figure 1. The latest EDS
file can be acquired from the printer directly using RSLinx Classic – RSWho and uploading
the EDS file from the device.)

Il semblerait que Mitsubishi accepte les fichiers EDS aussi. Je ne connaisais pas cette notion de fichier EDS.

J'imagine que cela ressemble au principe des fichier GSD de chez Siemens.

Pensez vous que le fichier EDS développé pour Rockwell soit compatible MITSUBISHI ?

Tchao

Reno

(You will likely get more/better responses if you include a translation to English in your post.)

But I happen to have some facility in French.  To your questions: Yes, the EDS file in EtherNet/IP is similar to the GSD files used with ProfiNet.  It is a standard for EtherNet/IP, so Mitsubishi EtherNet/IP products should be able to use the file.  There are sometimes performance/capacity/feature limitations in some EtherNet/IP implementations, so compatibility may not be 100%.

7 hours ago, reno said:

Bonjour Tout le monde.

Je suis nouveau dans le forum. je travaille dans l'industrie automobile et notamment  sur les PLC mitsubishi.

Je dois réaliser une communication entre une carte Ethernet  IP "RJ71EIP91 et une  Imprimante ZEBRA. (ZT620)

Zebra  a validé la communication avec un fichier EDS pour Rockwell.

(EDS File
The EtherNet/IP EDS file describes the Identity and I/O capabilities of the printer. The file
is used by PLC configuration tools to configure the I/O connections and data tags used to
communicate with the printer over the EtherNet/IP network.
The EDS file is keyed by Rockwell for EDS AOP usage (a custom Rockwell AOP will be
available from Zebra or in the latest version of Studio 5000). See Figure 1. The latest EDS
file can be acquired from the printer directly using RSLinx Classic – RSWho and uploading
the EDS file from the device.)

Il semblerait que Mitsubishi accepte les fichiers EDS aussi. Je ne connaisais pas cette notion de fichier EDS.

J'imagine que cela ressemble au principe des fichier GSD de chez Siemens.

Pensez vous que le fichier EDS développé pour Rockwell soit compatible MITSUBISHI ?

Tchao

Reno

Google Translate told me --

Hello everybody.

I am new to the forum. I work in the automotive industry and in particular on Mitsubishi PLCs.

I need to carry out communication between an IP Ethernet card "RJ71EIP91 and a ZEBRA Printer. (ZT620)

Zebra validated the communication with an EDS file for Rockwell.

It seems that Mitsubishi accepts EDS files too. I didn't know this concept of an EDS file.

I imagine that this resembles the principle of GSD files from Siemens.

Do you think that the EDS file developed for Rockwell is MITSUBISHI compatible?

Pturmel gave you the same asnwer I was going to as I was translating the post.

Welcome to the forum and hopefully the more Mitsui expert users can offer specific guidance.

Or from Google Translate

Pturmel vous a donné la même réponse que j'allais faire pendant que je traduisais le message.

Bienvenue sur le forum et j'espère que les utilisateurs experts de Mitsui pourront offrir des conseils spécifiques.