Integrator for life

RAU Questiions

4 posts in this topic

Has anyone had the misfortune of attending RAU.  I have never in all my days witnessed such a disorganized group. if anyone is going through it.  Please contact me.

Edited by Integrator for life

RAU?

Can you post the questions?

What is a good American doing at the Royal Agricultural University in the U.K?

Rockwell has several training and certification programs, the most common of which is the Studio5000 Programmer and ControlLogix Maintainer certificates. While there are five levels of training available, successful completion of only levels one, two, and three are required for testing eligibility. @Integrator for life, is this the program you're going through, or are you participating in one of Rockwell's internal sales- or field service engineer training programs? Where are you taking the classes?

@Mickey, RAU = Rockwell Automation University. For almost all of Rockwell's certification programs, the tests are online and timed. While there are typically less than 100 questions on any given test, they are randomly pulled from a bank of thousands of questions. As you can imagine, Rockwell doesn't exactly publish that list. The biggest tip I can give people going into a Rockwell online test is that you can navigate back and forth through the questions. Therefore, don't waste time on a hard question; just write down that question number and move on. Once you've answered all the questions you're certain of, go back spend the remaining time on the head-scratchers. The only other thing the OP can do here is tell us which questions he/she had a hard time with after the fact.