AMM

GOT Simple Series having SCREEN ERROR

7 posts in this topic

Hi all, I have an issue with Mitsubishi GOT Simple Series. After write to GOT, everything okay. All the hmi button functioning well. But after turn off and on the hmi, It will appear "SCREEN ERROR". 

Any idea what can I check? 

COMPLETE WRITE.png

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-29 at 9.56.27 AM.jpeg

Hello @AMM,
I'm not sure what would cause the "SCREEN ERROR", just a guess that has helped me resolve other GOT issues in the past:

1. GOT Write (and possibly upgrade) the BootOS.  This will erase your project on the panel and reinstall the HMI's base software.
2. GOT Write your Package Data again normally.

You can also use GOT Verification to confirm the Package Data in the panel matches your project in GT Designer.

Edit: Also take a look in e-Manual Viewer at JY997D52901-4DC.T1RE.  You may have an element assigned to a device that is not available in your PLC.

JY997D52901-4DC.T1RE.png

Edited by Integrator_99
JY997D52901-4DC.T1RE

HI @Integrator_99,

Tq for the suggestion. Tried it but still not solve.

Lastly I tried I write to GOT, disconnect the cable serial RS232 cable. Turn off the power supply then turn on again. Found no more "Screen Error". Then connect back the serial cable. Can function as normal.

I do this 2 times to confirm. So suspect maybe the cable having some issue that trigger something during the off and on cycle. 

Hi all,

After done testing using a new serial cable, found the "screen  error" still happens. That means the cable not causing the error to came out right. 

Highly appreciate if anyone can have any idea what to check next. 

**Currently machine still can run as normal using the HMI as long as not turn off and on back the power supply. 

Hi 

Post your project .

Regards

I would try to check Screen Switching. It is possible that that register is somehow overwritten. For example you have selected D11 as Base Screen, but you have cleared that value at PLC start, or you have registered label wrongly at D10 as double etc.

gt screen switching.png

Have you solved the problem? If yes, what was solution?