Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
naderyz

One touch tuning Servo J4 mitsubishi

5 posts in this topic

Hi 

I want to adjust servo motor but I cant .After finishing the tuning error C004 is displayed

2222.jpg

2223.jpg

Edited by naderyz

Who controls the servo motor while the auto tuning procedure is performed?
PLC or the servo driver itself?

I use simple motion module and by through Simple Motion Module Setting Tool , i do the adjustment. Servo on by plc.

I'm assuming it's the B series servo(optiacl SSCNET III/H)?

Am I to understand that the tuning takes place in "user command method" mode?
In "One touch tuning" mode, you should be able to choose between "User command method" or "Amplifier command method", but I don't see these options on your screenshot.
It's probably related to the version of the software you're running...

Tuning.thumb.jpg.3917219c255754fb3d23a06

My advice is to use a stand-alone MR Configurator2 via USB and do One touch tuning with the "Amplifier command method" by setting how much the motor can be rotated in both directions without damaging anything on the machine.
After that, when you write parameters in the motion module, remember to uncheck the write servo parameters, because otherwise it will return to the old settings before tuning...

Edited by glavanov

On 11/13/2023 at 1:11 PM, glavanov said:

I'm assuming it's the B series servo(optiacl SSCNET III/H)?

In "One touch tuning" mode, you should be able to choose between "User command method" or "Amplifier command method", but I don't see these options on your screenshot.

My advice is to use a stand-alone MR Configurator2 via USB and do One touch tuning with the "Amplifier command method" by setting how much the motor can be rotated in both directions without damaging anything on the machine.
After that, when you write parameters in the motion module, remember to uncheck the write servo parameters, because otherwise it will return to the old settings before tuning...

On 11/13/2023 at 1:11 PM, glavanov said:

ThaI'm assuming it's the B series servo(optiacl SSCNET III/H)?

Thanks