Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RHINO412

Analog Input Code Example

5 posts in this topic

I have an application in which I am using a 1746-NI4 analog input card. What I am doing is taking values from 2 mass air flow sensors, and making a decision based upon this value. I am really looking for someones sample code, but any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

This download here: http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?act=Downl...ds&CODE=02&id=1 Has Analog cards. Has one in SLOT 5. If you open the m1139PLC.pdf, on page 80 there is come code that is reading and calibrating LVDT values. There are other examples. Search for "I:5" in the PDF.

Cool, thanks dude. It's kind of strange, your still my mentor. RHINO

Oh well. I wished I had more time to show you the ropes. I think you'll do fine with someone showing you around a little bit more. That's what you needed.

No doubt I still need a little time. But, I learned many valuable lessons over there, as well as one of the most important life lessons about a career and work ethic. I thank everyone over there for that, and things happen for a reason, I seem to fit in here a little better. We'll have to meet up for lunch one of these days. I'll be in touch.