Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ArturPL

Sysmac Omron NA Copy Files from USB to User Variables na User Variables to USB Import/Export Data from PLC

9 posts in this topic

Hello,
I have problem with Import and Export data from PLC to USB drivers. I want to write script in Subroutine and I have working script in VB language from the Tia portal, Script is in the attachment but when I want to copy the script to Sysmac it gives many errors. Please give me some advice, how to write such a script.

CsvToDB.txt

DbToCsv.txt

What made you think Sysmac studio supports VB?  The screen shots suggest you are trying to place VB into a Structured Text PLC program.  In a PLC program, you have to use structured text syntax, not VB syntax, and call the platform's SD memory card instructions.  You should get the manuals W501 and W502 from Omron.

Ah, NA HMI, not a PLC.  I'm not sure what it supports, but looks like it is very different from Siemens.

I will try to put VB script in NA5 because I found an article where:

obraz_2023-09-07_144849966.thumb.png.fcc

I have no other way to flip data between PLC and USB drivers.

I have no experience with Omron PLC.

Thank you in advance for your help.

obraz_2023-09-07_145228946.png

Hello,

Siemens HMI's using VB Script language which is different than VB.Net language. You can't just copy and paste scripts from Tia Portal to Symac and vice versa. Search on the forum. Somewhere there is an example of script to copy files between locations.

Hello Realisator,

Okay, I didn't notice the difference.

Hello everyone

I managed to write an import export script for data structures. If anyone needs help on this topic, please send me a message.