Nate Hammersmith

AL Status Codes in NX1P2 using 1SAN drives.

3 posts in this topic

I am trying to create an Alarm handler for an NA5 HMI that can tell the end-user the 1SAN Drive AL Status code and an Annunciation according to the manual: I621. I already am using a similar method to use MFaultLvl.Codes in a Case statement that creates a message found in motion controller manuals. Ie. 16#6449: Fault_Axis0 := '1S Axis Immediate Stop Input';

I want to use the AL Status to create messages based on the Hex Code generated by the Alarm ie 16#20: DriveAlarm_Axis1 := '1S Overload Error'; 20hex being the AL Status from the Drive. However I  cannot find how to access AL Status from the Troubleshooter.

Thanks

Each EtherCAT slave reports its current state, as well as the flag of an error condition in the state machine, in AL Status register 0x0130.

I supposed you can read this register with EC_CoESDORead.

Read section  "9-8 Error- and Warning-related Objects" of  "1S-series with Built-in EtherCAT Communications User’s Manual (I586)".

Register 4000.81  Error Full Code  Gives the error number of an error or warning which occurs in the Servo Drive.

Register 4000.82  Error Code  Gives the code of the latest existing error or warning which exists in the Servo Drive.