Als

Setting Temporary IP Address to IC695ETM001

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

Am trying to set up Rx3i CPU310 controller and my several attempts to assign temporary IP address to Ethernet Interface Module ETM001 continue to fail with error message shown in the image attached. I tried all possible solutions as suggested on the error but keep getting same error. Is there any other causes apart from these?

IMG_20230626_173937.jpg

Is the utility compatible with the ETM001 module? I don't know the answer to that question without drilling down into the documentation, so I only offer it as a possibility. Also, what OS are you running Proficy under? There were compatibility issues under Windows 7.

The typical use for the temporary IP address utility is with CPU modules that have only an ethernet port and no serial connection. In your system you can download the hardware configuration, including the IP address of the ETM001 module through the serial port on the CPU310 module.

1 person likes this

Thank you Steve Bailey, Compatibility is fine. Proficy running under Windows 10 Pro. Downloading through serial port will be an issue to me right now as I don't have the accessories available.