Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stef_168

clock on c200h

8 posts in this topic

hi der, would it be possible to use a C200h plc ( without PT) as an event timer? for example: turning something on at 6pm n turning it off at 3am thank you

That would be possible, the C200H series by standard have a RTC. Making some ladder using the clock memory areas you could control things at times.

The clock feature is only available on the C200H-CPU21-E or -CPU23-E models. Also, you need to use the proper memory module with the clock function built in to it...such as the C200H-MR433, MR833, ME432, or ME832. What CPU are you using?

Oops... yes your are right ESCI, didn't think of that

i have the following plc available, c200hs cpu 01, c200h cpu 01, c200he cpu42(busted serial port) & c60h , thanks

c200hs cpu 01 - Built In RTC c200h cpu 01 - No Built IN RTC c200he cpu42(busted serial port) - Built In RTC C60h - Built In RTC

could you guys provide me with a sample ladder? what kind of instruction can i use? are there any references regarding this topic in the help section of sysmac cpt program? thanks

i've seen a sample from prevoius post, (weekly_timer_jpg), whats the DM0 for? is the AR21 the location of the day of the week? how bout DM16? thanks