Zimmy

PLC STEPPER MOTOR

6 posts in this topic

Hello guys 

Could anyone kindly assist me with solving this task i attached on this post . Its related to the stepper motor and i have tried to understand whats going on with CX programmer but im facing difficulties in programming this instruction .Thank you in advance to those who will help!!!

6d90e15a-b054-4969-aa88-ba8bbd9e6e05.jpg

Maybe you could elaborate a bit on this...

Am I correct in assuming you need an output on when the axis is between 5 and 15 and off outside of this range?

2 people like this

need to post some info on used hardware (CPU type), addresses used to control stepper, number of steps per revolution etc.

normally steppers are controlled by PTO (pulse train output) which need to be configured.

check instruction manual for your controller

stepper.png

pulse.png

On 1/30/2022 at 8:55 PM, panic mode said:

need to post some info on used hardware (CPU type), addresses used to control stepper, number of steps per revolution etc.

normally steppers are controlled by PTO (pulse train output) which need to be configured.

check instruction manual for your controller

On 1/30/2022 at 6:45 PM, photovoltaic said:

Am I correct in assuming you need an output on when the axis is between 5 and 15 and off outside of this range?

yes that is correct i have to design a program that will run the program on the stepper motor uisng Cx programmer PLC

pulse.png

Edited by Zimmy

On 1/30/2022 at 6:45 PM, photovoltaic said:

yes that is correct i have to design a program that will run the program on the stepper motor using Cx programmer PLC

all right, you may proceed...