Link068

"PLC No Response" NB HMI Omron

4 posts in this topic

Hello Everybody,

I continued to work on project this morning but I seem to be plagued with the "PLC No Response" error. This error will only come up when I assign a PLC address to a particular object. 

614545f5758a3_MicrosoftTeams-image(44).t

I have followed the steps in the post(https://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?/topic/39885-nb-designer-hmi-plc-no-response-error-solved/) to try and clear the error but am having no luck.

In the screenshot I have assigned the large "Start Process" as a bit button with the write address being W50.00. When the button is pressed it should trigger a bit in the PLC but this is when the error appears. During this test I am connected to the PLC and in run mode with the PLC and HMI address assigned correctly. I have read and followed the section in the manual regarding "PLC No Response" but still no positive results. 

I just want to check that there is nothing I have done at a programmer end that could cause these issues. I am happy to provide files.

Thanks,

Ryan

What communication method are you using? Ethernet or Serial? sharing both the PLC and HMI will be helpful

13 hours ago, photovoltaic said:

What communication method are you using? Ethernet or Serial? sharing both the PLC and HMI will be helpful

Using Ethernet. Keep in mind this code is still a work in progress so not everything will be assigned correctly. 

Tray Dryer.cxp

Tray Dryer PROLEC.nbp

So the NB designer needs a whole bunch of files to go with it. I can't open just the .nbp file.

However - I think I see the problem in the PLC. PLC Settings -> Built-in Ethernet -> FINS Node No. : This should be the last octet of your IP ( 1 in your case)

In the NB since I can't open the project I'll just show you the settings(see attached). Your IPs may vary but remember the last octet of the IP is the station number.

Capture2.JPG

Capture.JPG