illias28

rc01cpu and r60da4 help needed

5 posts in this topic

Hi every body,

could you please help me; i have a mitsubishi plc serie iq-rwith the followings modules:powersupply r61p, r01cpu , rx40c7 inputs , ry10r2 outputs , r60adv8 analoginputs and r60da4 analog outputs. i am newbe with mitsubishi plc ;i would like to learn using the analog output of the R60DA4.for exemple i would send a digital value to the ch1 and convert it a voltage that i can mesure on the output of channel1.i have tried but i didn't succeed.i am using gxwork3.i have configured channel1 as +10v -10v output, normal mode , normal output;then i made a simple program in sfc to try this conversion but i get nothing in the output of channel1. i found that the digital value should be sent to the adress D11 wich is the adress of channel1.here you will find the file i made with gxworks3.could you please help me.

ANALOGOUTPUTSCF.gx3

Good morning Sir

I trust you are doing well.

I will have a look at your sample program and give you feedback. The analogs on the IQ-R and IQ-F PLC's works different to Q,L and FX series. A good source of help is the E-Manual viewer and it gives step by step guides and information for each PLC. One thing to keep in mind to always update it. I will give you feedback shortly on how to get you analog output working

Good morning Sir

What you will have to do is go to your Module Information in the Navigation window. Under the Module information tab you will see the modules you have configured for the PLC. Your analog output card sits in slot 3 and start address 30. Right click on your analog output module (R60DA4) and click on Register to Intelligent Function Module Monitor. This will open up a monitor window with all the module information and addresses it uses. Here you can monitor the module and see information that happens between the PLC and module. You will need to use a MOV function to write the value from D11 to the module. the address in the module for channel 1 analog output is U3\G460. You will also have to make sure the channel 1 output is enabled Y31.

Hope the above information will assist. You van use the same method for the analog input module. Only difference is on the input module you read from the registers and on the output module you will write to the registers 

thank you sir very very much for your help, it's working good.

Sincerlly yours

1 person likes this

Good day Sir

No problem. Glad I could assist