Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sparky

SLC 150

6 posts in this topic

Greetings, I understand there is software for programming a SLC 150, instead of using handheld programmer. If so what is it called and, is it very costly,do I need special cable? Thankyou Sparky

The software was 9311-SL25D; the interface converter was 1745-PCC. The bad news is the SLC 100/150 line has been obsolete for years. If your lucky, your AB distributor will have this stuff lying around and may let you borrow it. Then you have to find a laptop that will run the old DOS software. You could also try e-bay.

Sparky, Try this link for the software- http://www.software.rockwell.com/support/download/ There are 2 disks for download titled slc150 disk1 and slc150 disk2. They are about half way down on the page if you don't limit your search. I have downloaded both disks, but have not been able to run them. Still looking for a DOS work around!! Good luck--

i actually have this software on an old compaq 486 laptop that we keep around for one application in our plant that has a slc 150 in it. you can pick up these old laptops pretty cheap, if you do some checking around in your area.

check a local collage or tech school..thats where i borrowed mine from..The software is easy..its the interface that gets hard to find!!