Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mbider

Omron C28K PLC

9 posts in this topic

I have a broken down Omron C28K PLC. The ON Led always remains to light. It does not post anything in the console. The power supply is good. Somebody can help me please.

Is this 120VAC or 24VDC?

Thank you very much for reply. Excuse me for error I have a bad connection and I dont see the reply button. QUOTE Is this the Power Light on the CPU? Is there a RUN light? There is a RUN light? QUOTE Is this a PRO15? Does it have a green backlight on the LCD display? I not be sure but it have a green backlight on the LCD display? QUOTE Is this 120VAC or 24VDC The v24VDC

Does the PRO27 display glow green on the whole display? If you have a RUN Light ON, then your PLC is OK.

Excuse me it's Power Light on the CPU not RUN light? QUOTE Does the PRO27 display glow green on the whole display? I give you the model later.

The power on light is not the run light. They are separate. Power on indicates just that. the run light indicates that the PLC is OK and is running the program.

Excuse me I posted under the name of Guest In another computer. Excuse me it's Power Light on the CPU not RUN light. I was mistaken. I do not have yet the model of the console. Because I do not have it with me. But the PLC does not function. Neither with the console nor in the machine

Sounds like it is dead. Sorry.

Is there a possibility to repair it. is there a site web to give schematic CPU I am not very good in PLC but I have knowledge in microprocessor operation. Thank you for any help.