Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Beginner

Position control with NC213

4 posts in this topic

Hi! I'm a beginner with Omron PLC and servo motor control. Right now I try to do my Position Control school project, and I am at the level that I can't even start the motor. I use the following: PLC: C200HG with NC213 (Unit#0. By the way, when I created I/O Table, NC213 modul was recognized as NC112) Terminal Block: XW2B-40J6-2B (I shorted circuit X/Y e-stop, X/Y CW limit, and X/Y CCW limit to the common) Servo Driver: R88D-UP12LA AC Servo motor CX-Programmer 5.0 Using MOV(21) controlling by DIFU contact, I move the following to the DM Area: #5000 to D0506, #0000 to D0507, #1000 to D0508, and #0000 to D0510. In parallel to the MOV instructions, I have coil with 100.04 When I download the program and run, on NC213 the X LED (orange) is ON for 10-15 sec, and then it is OFF. I expected some motor movement, but it was not. Can anybody help me to make the motor moving or tell me what I should check? I would appreciate any advises. Thanks.

Guest_beginner: Please register at MrPLC.com and join the MRPLC.com community Register at MrPLC.com Somebody else is gonna have to help him out. I'm off to California again for two weeks.

Just registered. I'm really hope somebody can help.

I've found out what I did wrong. I made it move today.