Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gking789

GE Junior series 1 Plc?

7 posts in this topic

I have one of these with a program interface. My question is how do you program it. I know it is old, but I cannot find any info on it. Maybe som of you all have had experience with these and can point me in the right direction. Thanks, Gabe

The manual for the Series One Jr. is publication number GEK-90503A. It is not available online, but it is available in pdf format. Contact your local GE Fanuc distributor and ask for a copy of the 'Legacy Products' CD. Edited by Steve Bailey

I just uploaded the Series One Junior manual to the site. http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?act=Downl...&CODE=02&id=370

Is there any good way to get ahold of "LogicMaster One Jr" software these days? I'm trying to troubleshoot a Jr program in a machine that just went bad after 15 years - the handheld programmer isn't cutting it. I've already got the DCU and everything - all I need is software that won't try to monitor the program.

The software is not available AFAIK, it can be used to upload/download only. As stated, it will not monitor for troubleshooting. Leave an email and I will send it to you, but there is minimal support in Windows, none under > NT.

My email with .zip attachment was rejected by your server.

Sorry about that - can you try xxxx Thanks, Pete Edited by Pete