Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cartduty

Syswin proramming

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! I have a question about trying to add to a program using Syswin. I have a program in a C28H plc. I wanted to add new blocks at the end of the program. When I did that section would not be executed. ( Inputs were good when monitoring but the outputs would not energize). If I moved the same rung up into another block that I knew was being processed it worked fine. I'm not familiar at all with Omron software. I know with Siemens s5 or s7 you have to call the function in an OB. Does Omron have anything like this? I was unsuccessful in finding anything. Also does anyone have a good reference for explaining the difference between the Auxillary relays, Holding relays, Internal relays, Etc. (also addressing) I have the Syswin manual but I couldn't find anything that explained the differences. Thanks so much

Ok make sure that the END function is located at in the last line of the program. all code has to be before that or it wont get executed. It normaly looks like a little square with END written in it, I cant remember whether you need a contact in front of it but it should be there in the original program just move it to the last rung of code and all should be well.

See Section 3 - Memory Areas: Mini-H Operation Manual @ MrPLC.com

Yes, I thought that was my problem at first but I moved it and it still didn't work.

Check for JMP/JME,IL/ILC,STEP/SNXT and SBN/RET instructions. These inhibit execution of instructions. Also see manual above for memory areas.

Thanks Jay Anthony!! My problem was that My additions were after subroutines. I moved up in the program and works fine! Thanks also for the info on addressing!!