Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fxss

CJ1M + SCU 41...Modbus?

5 posts in this topic

Hello, i'm using a CJ1M-CPU12 with a SCU41...i tryin' to download the modbus protocol macro in SCU41...i tryed to do that using CX-Protocol but it says that that PLC doesn't support Protocol Macro...then i downloaded the macro into SCU41 using Protocol Macro Transfer Utility available in downloads section and the PLC accepted but when i tryed to read some registers from a Omron Varispeed E7...the varispeed doesn't answer but the PLC put some signals on the line....i checked all configurations in the E7 and PLC...and they're all right....i just don't understand why the E7 doesn't answer to the request....can you help me?? I've thought the problem maybe be the calculation of the CRC16....i don't know...i aprecciate your help...Thanks a lot... FXss

You will need CX-PROTOCOL_V1.4 This is a communication protocol for 16 3G3MV inverters. I never write a communication protocol for E7 but it should be very similar Also check your wiring and the communication parameters in the E7

Thanks a lot....by the way...do you know where i can download CX-Protocol 1.4?? FXss

You have to buy it, or purchase an upgrade for a legal copy from your frendly Omron office, or distirbutor, the same as the rest of us.

Hello....ok....and thanks a lot.... FXss