Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jay Anthony

Needs help with CQM1-CPU43

13 posts in this topic

It's dead!

Its dead Jim I am only a doctor.

Thank's jay for your reply, so there is nothing to do with my plc to be recovered . i would like to ask if there is a possibility to convert the eeprom bin file of this plc to an active ladder again, thank's

Where did you get this file? What is the extension name?

you can try moving the Eeprom out of the CPU and install it on another similar CPU , I am taking about the chip itself , I had done this in the past in a C120 , and it worked ,I am not sure It will work with the CQM but you can try

The EEProm is installed on a slotted board under the door of the CPU. If this is the EEProm that you are talking about, then Santago is correct. If you are talking about an EEProm on the CPU motherboard, this is the operating system and does not hold the user program. Where did you get the binary file?

Thanks for your attention, i have got this bin file from the removable eeprom card and i have read the data using ALL-11 universal programmer

i would like to add that it is not possible in the mean time to get another similar cpu so i have read this eeprom using the universal programmer, please tell me if there is any software can convert this file to active ladder again or if the syswin can do this job and how

The only way I know to retrieve the file is to take it to another CPU and let the CPU convert it. Any Omron distributor should be able to do it for you.

Thank's for you all, i'll try to find another cpu , unfortnatly we didn't have any omron dealer in our country

In Italy: Distributori Listing

Thank's Jay' i will try to contact them , but really i'm not in italy , i'm in libya. but italy is very near and will try to get new plc from them , Thank's for your attention by by .