onboardx

How can I configure two cpus in CC-Lİnk?

3 posts in this topic

Hi. I want to use two plc's ( L CPU)  in CC-link line. How can I configure? Could you suggest a manual ? Or do you have an example program?

Little more information needed.... Is this the LCPU with the built-in CC-Link, or are you using add-on CC-Link modules? Are you just connecting the two CPUs, or are you using the CPUs to control other stations? In other words what's your network layout. My recommendation is to register on the Mitsubishi website and search the knowledge base for the part number of the CC-Link devices you are using. You have to be logged in, but then you'll get access to manuals, quick-start guides, and occasionally code samples.

In general the process is pretty simple. Set the node address and baudrate (mode) for each slave device. Most will have several round selector switches for this. Then you program the master using GX Works 2. This will be using the Network Parameters in the navigation tree.

If you have 2 L PLCs, they have Ethernet built in, why would you make them talk on CC-Link?