denise01

G5 Motor Servo Programming Example

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I have aquirred a SNC Electric Actuaror and have fitted a Omron G5 Motor to it. The Actuator will be single Axis and so I will be using a NC71 Card. I have assignrd I/Os to the CX Programmer but wondered if any body has any examples of Programming in order to get me started I have looked at the sample programming in the CJ1W-NCF71 Manual so if thats the best way to do it then I will use that. Regards

Sorry forgot to say I am using a CJ1M PLC and the Servo Controller is a RD88 ML2

I do not have a programming example although here in our downloads section there is some valuable information concerning the symbols and I/O. Note: I find it very strange that I cannot Copy and Paste the URL into this Reply box. Click the Downloads link at the top of this page then click Omron. Do a search for "NCF71". It should be the only returned result labeled NCF Symbol Generator.

Many Thanks, Yes I do have the NCF Spread Sheet. I have cut and pasted in to CX Programmer so I will marry the I/Os up using the Sample Programming in the Omron Manual