Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kondzik

Communication problem

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I have a problem. I downloaded project from the e1061 panel and i send it back to a new e1061 panel. Everythink works fine but when i connect this panel same like the old one i can see "err ip stn 35". I have seen similar problem on following link: http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?showtopic=21068 but on the new panel after sending this program all of the configurations are the same as on the old one. IP adress if ok. I am not sure about the port. Where can i find exactly port of the operation panel and controller. I am using controller QJ71E71. The connection between the panel and controller are by ethernet. If there are any programs to do this please tell me what kind of programs are they. Any help would greatly appreciate!!!!! Thanks a lot!!!

Did you connect it to the exactly same CPU, or is it a different one? Err IP stn 35 means it cannot contact or establish communication with xxx.xxx.xxx.35 so you either have a problem with the PLC, or that IP address does not exist in your network.

It is the same PLC. I just want to change operation panel. I didn't change anything in the PLC program. I downloaded program form the old panel and send it back to new panel. I set the settings on the new panel same as on the old panel but only in the panel's "service mode". I did not change anything in program by e-designer.

The IP address of the HMI is the same?

On the new HMI it is the same IP as it was on the old HMI.

You've probably done this, but did you reboot the HMI after you changed settings in the service menu? If the programs are identical and all the IP's are the same, it should work... What settings do you have in E-Designer for the driver (screenshot?) and which settings do you have in the comm setup of the PLC (screenshot)?

I rebooted HMI and PLC many times and it did not change anything. Here are some screenshotes from e designer of program on HMI about PLC communication. I don't know how to check IP address and port numbers of PLC. Can you tell me what kind of program should I use and where can I download it from? In the e-designer there are 2 PLC's but both of them have same port address. 1.bmp 2.bmp 3.bmp 4.bmp Edited by kondzik

You need either GX Developer, GX IEC Developer or GX Works2 to check PLC parameters. You should contact your local dealer if you don't have the software. We need to see the PLC parameters too, to verify.