Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
N-Automation

Read Analog Input from FX2N-8AD

6 posts in this topic

Hey, me again :) i got some time for testing my plc, everything is working fine except the analog inputs. this is how i have done it: Order of Hardware: 1x FX3U-80M, 1x FX2N-48ET-DSS, 1xFX2N-2DA, 1xFX2N-8AD, 1xFX2N-4DA How i programmed it: First on Startup send Config#1 to Module: "TOP (s)=H3333,(n1)=K2,(n2)=K0,(n3)=K1" "TOP (s)=H3333,(n1)=K2,(n2)=K1,(n3)=K1" I found in the dokumentation that the module number 0 is reseved, so i asume that my analog output is module #2 right? next in my programm, read analog values: "FROMP (n1)=K2,(n2)=K10,(n3)=K8,(d)=actual_values_internal[0] Config of actual_values_internal = Word[signed](0..7) when i compile, i get no failure, when i start monitoring, all inputs are ="0000" measured value on the cables connected to I1+/Com1 = 10mA, config of channel is "3" = 4..20mA it should be a little more right? hopefully someone will find my failure...

Youre FX2N-8AD = module #1: Input/Output modules don't take up special modules, hence 48ET-DSS doesn not occupy a module #. FX2N-2DA = module #0 FX2N-8AD = module #1 FX2N-4DA = module #2
1 person likes this

thanks, maybe i got confused from the documentation, there is written that for the FX3UC Special unit #0 is reserved :) but i do not have FX3UC, so it must be #1 like you say.... lets give it a try.... ;)

I still get no Values.... so i decided to do some snapshots to explain my program... maybe someone can tell me my failure then... maybe some has already a block for me to use instead of mine? attached to the analog inputs are 4..20mA Signals, at the moment 7.8mA measured...

narf.... found the failure.... missing connection between Vx+ and Ix+... :)

There is only one FX3UC where module 0 is reserved. That is the one with the built-in CC-Link/LT. The network master is considered module 0 even though it is built into the CPU.
1 person likes this