Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pinguinjkeke

FX3U Basic connect cheme

6 posts in this topic

Hello! I have started to train PLC programming by myself a few weeks ago. On start I bought FX3U16MT/DSS. As I rad this is the basic module with plus transistor output. I get success activating X0...X7 inputs by connecting: S/S pin -> 0V and X0...X7 -> button switches -> 24V pin. Now I'm stucked with Y outputs. I connected all by manual again like this: Y0 -> light diode -> 9V battery -> V0. But light diode is always on ignoring the Y0 state. If Y0 off it's on, if Y0 on it's on again. I don't know what to do with it. Sorry for bad english

Your connection of the output circuit is wrong. So you need in to read the manual with attention, to learn the schematic of the output circuit and to check the schematic of connection again, including the polarity of your LED. Also don't forget to connect a resistor in serial with the LED!

Yes, i have a resistor connected before LED. But LED is always on. I rad manual, but I can't understand how to connect output. And I need a basic scheme. There is a manual.

First, why a 9 volt battery? Those are 24VDC outputs. Connect the +24 to the +V common terminal, then connect the output terminal to the positive of your LED. Connect the negative of the LED to the negative of the 24V power supply. The Y terminal should provide the positive voltage to turn on the LED when it is energized.
1 person likes this

http://www.melsec.ru/forum/index.php?