Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moh

omron

11 posts in this topic

Hello everybody I'm new with omron analog cards, I "ve a CJ1W-ad041-v1 card with a CJ1M-CPU11, my input 0a 10 v is the input A1 and A2, my unit is on # 5 "I need help for all paramettre cio, dm and configuartion card with pictures step by step if possible. thank you for your help and I excuse me for my English is bad

Here is a sample of initializing an AD041-V1 module. This module is set for unit #1 so if yours is unit #5 you will need to change the addresses accordingly. AD041-V1.zip

Thank you so much for the information I will read it and if I have, other questions about it it does not bother you to help me

Here is a function block that might help you with regards to scaling: http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=996

Hello, I did not understand the program that you put my, is what I must do each time before reading an entry or if only initially, is what you tell me how to read the input 1 0a 10 v signal with resolution 4000.unit number , a small program, you know that I am new and I just started with omron thank you . I tried your program with the following change addresses the issue of unity but I do not see the value of the input signal. sparky thank you for the help essaisanalogiquead041.zip

I didn't check all of the values you initialized, but the unit restart bit in the last rung should be A502.05 for unit #5. You can also set all of these parameters in the I/O Table Unit setup, but I always create an initialize routine so that the program will run in a PLC that has not been set up correctly.

Hi when I used the last paramettre you my gives A502.05 erh red light is lit .c ' what is the problem

The ERH light usually means that there is an I/O conflict between two modules. Check the Error Handling section 2-8 of the W345 manual (page 73).

thank you, I have found the problem was my dip-switch off, is that you can tell me how scl use (194) to bring to scale a value from 0 to 10 v for a percentage from 0 to 100% with resoultion 4000. thank you

Use the function block that I posted a link for above. It is easier than using the SCL instruction.