Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bugger_123

CP1H pulse flags problem

6 posts in this topic

Hi, I use omron CP1H to send pulses and direction to drivers of 4x stepper motors, how to sense the pulses completion? there is A280.03 for pulse 0, and A281.03 for pulse1, but what with pulse2, and pulse3 ? my sequence now looks like: together with starting pulse0, starts timer. the time is a calculation of the time needed to complete the number pulses send to the driver plus extra 3sec as a delay time. than the program activate pulse1 and second timer, and the sequence is repeat for pulse2 and pulse3, and comeback to pulse0 the sequence should be: starting pulse0, the pulse complete and start 3sec timer, then start pulse1, the pulse complete and start 3sec timer, and etc. is there a flag for pulse1 and pulse2? or how to do this? the second question is about my timer, when i set the time directly to the timer function, all working perfect, but when i try to use the DM area ( D50) my timer return error. what I do wrong? regards, Pawel

I think what you are looking for is the "Position Complete" signal. It's bit A540.10 for output 1, A541.10 for output 2, etc. See page 622 of the W450 manual.
1 person likes this

thanks, "Mendon Systems", this is what I need.. what about my problem with timers? is possible to use DM as a time settings (so, I can change the time using HMI) Pawel

I can't really answer your timer question without seeing your program, but remember that a D register must be BCD (#nnnn) to work as a timer preset.
1 person likes this

thanks, again... it's working. I set on HMI the input value to the D address as BIN, not as BCD Pawel Edited by bugger_123

Only if your default timer/counter mode is BCD. You can change it to BIN.