Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Moldenburg

Factory talk machine

9 posts in this topic

hello, my question is factory talk machine: then compile and create the MER in factory talk studio, and downloading the program to view panel were installed all necessary programs like factory panel talk station? I hope to respond

If you are referring to FactoryTalk View ME Station, then yes. This is the configuration screen you see after booting the panel for the first time. If you are having trouble, please describe the issue including part numbers.

I thought I was clear about the connection but it is not, you can help explain I have a PLC5/10 Panel 2711P RDT12C view DH with an adapter which I connect to port PLC DH The PLC DB9 connector through KF2 and even connect it to my PC with the programs installed, and I have a simple program installed on the plc The panel view I connect it to PLC 5/10 through the port DH   In the studio I have the factory talk to communicate to the PLC file created in. MER, when downloading the file view pane I have to place it in the RSlinx enterprise, there begins my problem and not able to communicate It is to mention to you that taking the view panel connected to PLC 5/10, no LED lights com, I imagine having no lights no program installed, this LED only lights up when I plug the DB9 to KF2 to see my show ladder in my PC In factory program that believes in studio talk and I tried it from my pc and the plc receives the command sent him when I want to create a connection to DF1 fails me, says that the COM1 or COM2 or COM3 are in use The PC uses the COM 1 to connect to KF2 and the KF2 station number is 77 and the PLC station 3

if I have the rslinx classic configured with the COM 1 of my PC and I use rslinx enteprise then, should I uninstall the rslinx classic to use the COM1 port, My PC has only one serial COM

Yes, you are correct. You will need to delete the DF1 driver from RSLinx Classic then configure a new on in RSLinx Enterprise. The DF1 (RS232C) can only have one connection at one time. Alternatively, you could transfer your '.mer' file to the PanelView Plus via USB drive. You'll need to construct the proper directory structure on the USB drive.

rslinx enterprise to configure the COM1 port and use the DF1 driver but this way I can not see the PLC to set tags, I have a PLC 5/10 connected to a KF2

It seems to me that you are describing 2 different problems. 1) PLC to PanelView Plus connection. 2) Downloading the MER file to the PanelView Plus. Answer: 1) You said, "The panel view I connect it to PLC 5/10 through the port DH In the studio I have the factory talk to communicate to the PLC file created in. MER, ..." Were you able to see the PLC Online tags to set them? I'm not experienced in the DH+ connections with the PanelView Plus so I can not help if this is not working. Hopefully someone else can explain. 2) (See Below)

2) Downloading your MER file to the PanelView. Plus. - Via DH+. Did you get the same message as in you picture when you attempted your download? Again, I'm not experienced in DH+ so maybe someone else can explain what is possible and what is not possible. - In you picture you show a Serial (DF1) connection. Are you using a straight through 9-Pin cable from your PC to the PanelView Plus? Remember that DF1 is a one to one connection. - Did you create the proper version of your MER file? - What version is your FactoryTalk View Studio? - What version is your PanelView Plus? When you create your MER file, you have an option to select the Version Number. It must be equal to or less than the version of the PanelView Plus.