Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jerrycat

READING FROM ANALOG BLOK

5 posts in this topic

If the function RD3A is use to read an analog input value from an FX2n-2AD blok, does it automaticly convert the value to digital one and store it in the destination. I can not simulate this instruction because it is not supported by the version of gx-simulator i am using many thanks

I would typically use the FROM instructions, not the RD3A. Check the manual for the FX2N-2AD and it gives example code using the TO/FROM instructions to configure and read from this module. That instruction was more designed for the FXON-3A which is 2 analog inputs and one analog output. It just happens to work with the FX2N-2AD since the addresses are the same for the reading part.

I am familiar with the to/from instruction for programming analog blok Chris. i would like to use the RD3A instruction in my future program because it is a little bit shorter. Also Mitsubishi recommend this instruction for the FX2n serie V 2.00 or higher. Does this instruction automaticlly do the conversion from analog to digital .

The instruction reads the buffer memories, same as the FROM instruction. The analog to digital conversion is done in hardware. It can be read as a 16 bit integer. All analog modules perform the conversion from the analog input signal to a discrete number in hardware. There's no function required for that. The number in the buffer memory location is the scaled value representing the analog value.

HI YOU CAN FINR MORE ABOUT RD3A FOM HARDWARE MANUL OF FX ON3A . IN WHICH ALL PARAMETTERS ARE DEFINE CLEARLY . FOR FX0N3A U HAVE DEIIFERENT BUFFER MEMORY AND FOR OTHER YOU HAVE OTHER SO PLZ SEE THE HARDWARE MANUAL FOR IT YOU WILLL FIND WHAT U R LOOKING FOR THANKS SYED MOHAMMAD ALI