Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eng moh

Mitsubishi PLC connection with PC problem

9 posts in this topic

Dears, I have a problem when i connect FX3U-128M PLC with my PC, using GX Developer 8.25 through USB or through Ethernet. The error with usb is that no driver installed for FX3U-USB-BD. Also through Ethernet I dont have procedure to connect and always the problem is with IP address Kindly, I need your urgent assistance, if u can give me the usb driver or the procedure.

What OS is on your computer? 64bit of something? GX Developer 8.25 doesn't support USB on 64bit OS. In any way, the driver is on your installation CD. Since you don't have a USB connection I'm guessing that you haven't initialized the Ethernet card yet, and that's why you can't connect via Ethernet....

so, how can I initialize the Ethernet card and make the correct configuration?

First you must get the USB working. Plug in the USB cable. Open Device Manager in windows and you should see a yellow exclamation mark (!) beside a USB device. Right-click to update drivers and look on your installation CD to locate the drivers. You may get a warning about driver certificates and you must choose to trust the driver or the installation will not complete.

First you must get the USB working. Plug in the USB cable. Open Device Manager in windows and you should see a yellow exclamation mark (!) beside a USB device. Right-click to update drivers and look on your installation CD to locate the drivers. You may get a warning about driver certificates and you must choose to trust the driver or the installation will not complete.

Then you should ask your supplier of the sw. They should have the correct drivers...

The USB driver comes on the CD which comes with the FX3U-USB-BD board or the FX-USB-AW programming cable. If you have the hardware, you should have the software. You can also download it from almost any Mitsubishi website. And I question if your software is legal if you got it in an RAR file.

everything has to work

Akahige, your post is not on the topic of this thread. He is having USB problems, not online edit problems. I assume this was meant for another topic.