Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
a062549

Crimson 3.0 on G310 Help with Fill Color

3 posts in this topic

I just inherited a G310 for an application and I'm needing some help with a tank fill color. What I need it to do is see the tag level, say 18 on a 0-20 scale, and after that point I would like it to change to a different color, like orange or red. This would indicate the tank is overfull and in an alarm condition. I have them working but just like to add the color change for a quick visual reference. I'm using a level tag, min and max level as well. I assume it would be using a complex function for get this to go? I am very new with the Crimson and G310, but it seems very nice.

You can try a Blended, but it will go through shades of purple. Just a thought, I'm learning Crimson 3.0 also.

Instead of a progressive fill, use a solid color. For "color 1", select "2-state". You can either create a binary tag that is "ON" when you're above the threshold, or use the comparison directly. NOTE: I don't have a panel handy and the emulator doesn't work on my computer, so I haven't actually tested this. TankFill1.zip