Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xcoder

omron stuck on connecting....

2 posts in this topic

hi guys i recently posted a theard here about error 10. i fixed my self and thanx to the guys it was very hard to me becose im not automation guys im just hardware guy so here how i did it simple got CF to ide converter put it on a computer booted windows 98 boots disk from a usb using hp utility to creat boot disk the format the cf card and updated that stuff but the problem now humm when i flashed the ns5 all goes good hum the project still there but the problem is that it stucks on connecting.... when i installed cx-one on ma computer and transfered the project to my computer i found out that the project was coded for 6.2 and i flashed with 8.4 so i tried to convert the project to 8.4 it goes good but it still stuck on connecting im not an idiot i tried to found out what is the problem i opned the project with cx-designer tried to make off-line simulation it goes good the project working very well when i saw configuration i saw there is a communication in port com 1 hummm now i want just to make that terminal normal exemple delete the project from the ns5 make it empty please help me with some ideas and one more thing if someone can please give me an old system version 6.22 so i can flash back to this version please !!!!!! Edited by xcoder

You can find system version 6.x here on MrPLC. http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=399 If you press 2 corners on the HMI simultaneously you enter the system menu. Here you can initialize data. Be sure of what you are doing! You might want to download and read some manuals too. Register at myomron.com and look in /downloads/1.Manuals/HMI/NS/