Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Irelia

Need help find CP1W-MODTCP61 for cx-programmer

7 posts in this topic

i''ve been creating a modbus TCP network on Omron. i 've get CP1W-modtcp61 adapter but CX-Programmer is not have it. so i'm finding how to update cx-programmer but always appear : " fail to authenticate " , i need help update or find CP1W-MODTCP61.cxp .

According to the Internet search I did, it gets configured by built in web pages.
1 person likes this

ya , i read it but i can't find CP1W-TCP61 in Cx-programmer (Cx-one ver 4.1)

You do not need to find it in CX-Programmer. You configure it from an HTML page when you plug into the module. From the PLC's perspective, it looks like a serial connection. The Modbus TCP module converts Modbus TCP to serial to communicate with the PLC. Follow the instructions in this manual: CP1W-MODTCP61_SetupGuideManual_EN_201207.pdf
1 person likes this

http://s749.photobucket.com/user/painzstyle/media/Modbus_zpsceb15a4f.png.html ( view this ) when i enter to" IO table andd Unit Setup" , i can't insert adapter CP1W-TCP61 , because i need to configure a modbus TCP network . Edited by Irelia

Again, the module DOES NOT show up in the I/O table. Those 2 slots are only for CJ1 modules that are connected to the side of a CP1H. If you look under settings in the project workspace, you will see serial port 1 and 2. These are the slots that the module plugs into. You will NOT see the module there either though. Section 2 in the manual that I attached shows you how to configure the Port settings as well as set dip switches. It then goes not to describe how to do the HTML configuration.

thank you so much , i try right now :)