Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Moggie

New to NV Designer

5 posts in this topic

I have programmed a NV4W MG21 HMI. I have a problem where none of the "buttons" or data fields are being displayed on the NV4W Although any text I enter is being displayed? Any help/suggestions appreciated.

There is configurable Display/Hide condition in the data object properties, but there is no such for function switches. Probably, Display Restriction per security level in the object properties Operation Security? And are you sure the screen has been transferred to the NV? Edited by Sergei Troizky

I have checked all the settings - the "display restriction and operation restriction" are set to off. If I make a change to the "fixed" text I can see the changes on screen when the application is downloaded. Any data or function buttons are not being displayed !! NewProject.zip Edited by Moggie

Makes me suspect no communication with PLC. Verify the cable (be aware that the Omron serial port has non-standard pinout). Also, I would change the D105-D105 to CIO in the NV Configuration>Basic Setup>System Memory Area, as the PLC does not support bit-level access to D registers. Edited by Sergei Troizky

It does but require instruction each time. (SETB, RSTB, TST)