Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crev64

Wiring Diagrams for FX3G Series

3 posts in this topic

Hey all, I'm new to PLCs in general but starting to get the hang of it. What I am working on now is creating a wiring diagram for a system I just wired up. My problem is that I need a 2D drawing of the PLC itself to use in the wiring diagram. I know that you can download a dwg from meau.com but it is shown with the cover on. This means that it doesn't show the screws that the wires go to. My diagram would look much better if it did depict the screws. Can anyone help me here?

Mitsubishi only makes CAD drawings of the product, not the terminals. But you can find a good image of the terminal arrangement in the user's manual for the PLC.

i find cad files great way to illustrate what the product looks like but showing wires on I/O cards would make too much clutter in my opinion. but if it works for you, you are welcome to use it. terminals are simple shapes and easy to make and clone. here i took what was visible on old drawing, rotated it and lined up with original. took all 4-5 seconds or so... .