Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kurokage

HOW TO GET TIME DATA FROM GOT 1030

5 posts in this topic

i know time data could get from sequencer but, could i extract time data from got 1030? i can see time setting on got 1030. so maybe it`s possible to get time data from it?

You donot say which P.L.C you are using but if you check the manual the DATERD DATEWR function may be available. I have used this for Q series but using a E1000 series H.M.I Rodney Edited by Rodney

Look at the dedicated registers in the GOT. GS registers should give you access to the GOT clock data. I've never done it do I can't say which ones.

rodney. crossbow arigatou i use fx3g and checked that DATERD DATEWR function is not available on this series T_T. i found on got manual about gs register gs650 = yy/mm gs 651 = dd/hh gs652 = mm/ss gs653 = day (sunday, monday...) i cannot find anything about transfer that data to plc so i call mitsubishi and got this answer. please forgive me, i just have gt designer japan version. and cannot explain detail but look this picture instead... i use m1500 as trigger to request data from got ( can use special relay m8013.. so u can refresh data in 1 second) and data will transfered to d2500 ( just example) thanks once again take time data from got.bmp

DATERD and DATEWR are Q Series commands. They are called TRD and TWR on FX. If you had said which PLC you were using, we could have indicated that.