Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PlcPopper

Wiring manuals for C500

4 posts in this topic

Hi, Is there any one stop shop for manual downloads for Omron. We are extending a discontinued PLC type, CVM1-V1 CPU11. The cards we are using are output cards 3G2A5-OC224 and 244. I cannot find manuals on any Omron site for old PLC systems. Any ideas? Thanks.

It is right here on MrPLC.com W132 C500 Installation Manual Wiring information is in the Appendix. Hope this will help.

Thanks Disty, Just what I needed. the Omron manual numbering system is a bit cryptic and it takes hours of trawling through them to get the info I require .......... or is it just me :) Edited by PlcPopper

The "W" are indeed cryptic. I don't believe you need to concern yourself with those numbers. The CVM* versus the C500* numbers are a bit confusing. This is probably because the CVM series was designed to replace the old C500 series processors while still utilizing the C500 I/O. There are some Omron guys here to confirm my antiquated memory. Even the CVM may be obsolete at this point so yes, the manuals are difficult to find. You have come to the right place to find them.