Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
djtron

How to install Melsoft Navigator 1.34L?

6 posts in this topic

I've got the latest Navigator 1.34L. I wanna see, what they did about "The Label Issue". When I start installation, I have first to remove the old version (1.28). So I did. After removing the old one and restarting new installation it asks for disk of Melsoft iQ Works Version1. I tried, but it says that it is not a correct version. I also tried several directories on the DVD, but it didn't word. See pics below. Any solution for this?

This massage appears if I try to install the new version and if the older is still installed:

in Europe this version is not announced.Where did you get it.

Japanese updates don't work on European versions!!

We'll - I got it from the Japanese side. Thats a pity that I can't use it. Hopefully it will be released soon here in, since I struggle with Labels - I like to use it, but imho this is not working really fine so far. 5 millions buttons to puch and reflecting here and reflecting there - it's a mess. So I'll go one using GX Works and GT Desg. without Navigator and direct adressing. (In past I used Beijer-Terminals and I was use to work with variables, not hardware adressing on the OP side...) Thxs DJTron

It gets better in 1.34 (I got it in USA a month or so ago). You don't have to compile and save as much. I don't use upgrade patches like those. I know I can get them from the Japanese websites, but I wait until I get sent links from MEAU. They are to full versions, not patches. I recommend you wait until you get official information on new release from Mitsubishi in your country.